Find State Documents
Wisconsin Digital Archives: Search or browse a growing collection of electronic state documents available in full-text from all three branches of state government. Documents primarily cover 2001 to current.
- Wisconsin Legislative Documents: Searchable database of bills and amendments, statutes and other legislative documents.
- Wisconsin Blue Book (1995/96 to current): Access the State of Wisconsin Blue Book in full-text. The Blue Book remains the primary one-volume reference source about the state, documenting the organization of the state's three branches of government (legislative, executive, and judicial).
- Wisconsin.gov Portal: The Wisconsin Citizen's Portal that provides interactive government services online and information to help meet the needs of the businesses and the people of Wisconsin.
- WISCAT Online Catalog : Search the statewide union catalog of library holdings from over 1,200 contributing libraries to find a full historical range of state documents in various formats. Full-text access to electronic state documents in Wisconsin Digital Archives. Wisconsin Digital Archives is available directly from catalog records.
- UW-Madison Catalog: Search one of the most complete collections of state documents in various formats dating from pre-statehood to current held by the Wisconsin Historical Society Library and University of Wisconsin-Madison. Full-text access to many electronic state documents in the Wisconsin Digital Archives is available directly from catalog records.
- LRBCat: Search the library catalog of the Wisconsin Legislative Reference Bureau to find thousands of items on the lawmaking process and public policy issues, many available in full-text including state documents accessed through the Wisconsin Digital Archives.
- Ask a Librarian: Need help finding what you need? Email a librarian.
- Depository Libraries: Visit a depository library near you! Wisconsin citizens have walk-in access to state documents and can receive help from a librarian by visiting designated depository libraries located throughout the state (lending policies vary by library).
This information is located at http://rl3.dpi.wi.gov/docdepo.
What's New and News!
- Wisconsin Digital Archives RSS Feed: Receive notification about new electronic state documents being added to WISCAT and the Wisconsin Digital Archives.
- Eagle Press Newsletter: Access the newsletter of the Wisconsin Library Association Government Information Round Table.
- Wisconsin Distinguished Document Award: See award winning Wisconsin state or local government documents.